Selfie Photo Competition
We have lots of exciting work taking place in the centre, while the work goes we wanted to make it look nice and give you something to keep you entertained.
So we have put up some pictures for you to pose with and take selfies! Whether it's lifting weights, a round of golf or flying a kite share your pictures using #alwaysareason for your chance to win £50 to spend in Castle Mall!
Selfie Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. There are images on the hoardings in Castle Mall shopping centre for shoppers to pose with and take selfies.
2. Shoppers are invited to take their photo the images and share it using #alwaysareason
3. One winner will be selected at random on the 20th of each month while the hoardings are in place in the shopping centre.
4. The winner will receive a £50 voucher for a shop of their choice within Castle Mall.
5. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
6. The winner will be contacted via the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account they used to enter the competition immediately after the draw has been made.
7. The winners must make contact and arrange their prize within 14 days of being contacted or risk missing the prize being forfeited.
8. The prize will be available to collect from either the centre management office. Prizes cannot be posted.
9. Employees of Castle Mall shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to take part in the competition.
10. By taking part in the competition you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
11. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
12. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever
13. The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
14. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.