Calling all football fans!
Do you think you can predict the winner of the world cup for the chance to win a £100 shopping spree?
Comment below with the team you think will win! All those that choose the correct team will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 to spend in centre!
Terms & Conditions
1.Entries to the prize draw are via the Castle Mall shopping centre Facebook pages only.
2. One prize draw entry per person.
3. The World Cup Prize Draw will be open for entries from 12pm on Thursday 7th June 2018 until 12pm on Thursday 14th June 2018.
4. To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must make a prediction as to who they think will win the world cup by commenting on the dedicated post on the Castle Mall Facebook page with the name of their chosen team.
5. When the final match has taken place on Sunday 15th July and the winner of the world cup is known, all those people that predicted the correct team will be entered into a prize draw, with one lucky winner being chosen at random.
6. There is one prize to be won, £100 worth of vouchers for Castle Mall shopping centre in Norwich.
7. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
8. The winner will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition immediately after the draw has been made.
9. The winners must make contact and arrange their tickets within 14 days or risk missing the prize being forfeited.
10. The prize will be available to collect from either the centre management office. Prizes cannot be posted.
11. Employees of Castle Mall shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
12. By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15. The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
16. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.